Saturday, January 28, 2012

On to Route Food

"I want sundae,"I hinted at Chinky.
"Let's go?"
We both flashed gigantic smiles. And on to McDonald's it was.

Two plain sundaes and regular fries after:
"Let's buy a bucket of chicken from KFC!"
I laughed, and then froze. "Seriously?"
"It's alright, I'm hungry," Chinky answered without kidding.
My eyes roared as my head scrambled for a way out of emptying our wallets.
"Aha!" I thought. "Don't they have fun shots?"
She smiled.
On to KFC it was.

A carton of regular fun shots after:
"Do you want to do something else?" I asked.
"No. But I don't want to go home yet."
My eyes flung back at hers. "I just saw a man carrying a plastic of brownies."
The wind blew.
"Sambos!" we both exclaimed.
On to Brownies Unlimited it was.

Nothing to do on a Saturday--except to eat. If only the rain hadn't come, would we have eaten our way to emptying our wallets.


No comments:

Post a Comment